At our firm, our philosophy about working with clients is family-centric. That means, when you become a client of Gaughan & Connealy, you receive these uncommon services and benefits:
- Unlimited free telephone support
- A “My Legacy” workbook for clients to share with their families
- E-Alerts with news and announcements delivered monthly for our friends and clients
- Free Client Workshops and presentations exclusively for our clients on various topics
- A free consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll help guide your family through the essential steps needed to administer a Trust
Additionally, as members of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, we have a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can provide help should you move to another state, or offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
We believe that the success of our law firm rests on these core elements:
- Passion for helping families
- Strong comprehensive knowledge of estate planning issues
- Experienced staff
- An ongoing relationship with our clients
- No surprises
Our mission and our passion is to make a difference, one family at a time.
After seven years of practicing law in litigation, in 2011, Chris Gaughan opened his estate planning law firm in Overland Park, Kansas. Casey Connealy, a lifelong friend, joined him months later to form the law firm of Gaughan & Connealy. Today, Gaughan & Connealy is the premier estate planning law firm of Kansas and Missouri.
At Gaughan & Connealy, we provide practical and creative solutions to the myriad challenges faced by our clients. We are estate planning and elder law attorneys with multiple offices in the greater Kansas City area, and it is our mission to provide residents of Kansas City and the surrounding areas with unparalleled estate planning services.
Because estate planning is an extraordinarily complex area of the law, we make it our business to maintain the highest level of expertise required to handle the many challenges our clients encounter while planning their estates.