ESTATE PLANNING WORKSHOP: Wills and Trusts
Learn the steps necessary to protect your assets and provide for your loved ones.
At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts;
- How to preserve your estate for your children even if your spouse gets remarried (this one is very important);
- What you need to do today to protect your family in case you go to the hospital or pass away from COVID-19;
- How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate if you become disabled (hint: not all Powers of Attorney are valid);
- PROBATE – what is it, why does everyone want to AVOID IT?;
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from divorces, lawsuits and other claims;
- How to provide for children and grandchildren with special needs.
Designed to be educational in nature, the workshop will be a little over an hour followed by a Q-&-A session with the attorney. Reservations are required, and seating limited to adults only.
-We will cap attendance at 16 people to allow for social distancing-
-Masks provided upon request-
-A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide if you RSVP online (you may find it in your Junk or Spam folder)-
-We will place a friendly reminder call to the number you provide the day before the workshop-