Get the facts you’ve been missing about leaving your home, money and other belongings to your loved ones in the quickest, simplest and most cost-effective way possible.
If you die, then your spouse remarries, it is all too easy to unintentionally disinherit your kids. In these cases, the new spouse’s kids wind up with the money that you meant for your kids to have. It is actually quite common.
But we can prevent this and you can learn how at this workshop.
At the workshop, we’ll show you:
- How to make sure your kids actually get their inheritances (even if your spouse gets remarried);
- The pros and cons of Wills and Living Trusts;
- What you can do today to protect your family in case you go to the hospital or pass away from COVID-19;
- How to maintain your privacy and keep your family out of court if you become disabled / incapacitated (hint: not all Powers of Attorney are valid);
- PROBATE – what it is and how you can AVOID IT;
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from divorces, lawsuits and other claims;
- How to provide for children and grandchildren with special needs.
Designed to be educational in nature, the workshop will be a little over an hour followed by a Q-&-A session with the attorney. Reservations are required, and seating limited to adults only.
-We will cap attendance at 16 people to allow for social distancing-
-A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide if you RSVP online (you may find it in your Junk or Spam folder)-
-We will place a friendly reminder call to the number you provide the day before the workshop-